We’ve used the Magni-Focuser in our shop for years to assist us in sharpening the teeth of our saws. The Magni-Focuser is great for work or hobby and features:
- Binocular magnifier with interchangeable lens plates
- Shatter resistant, optical quality acrylic lenses that flip up when not in use
- No center post for unobstructed field of vision
- Adjustable, contoured, padded vinyl headband
- Lightweight, comfortable, washable
- Can be worn over glasses
The standard Magni-Focuser comes with Lens Plate #4. We carry three additional Lens Plates of varying magnifications (see specification table below), plus a pivoting Auxiliary Monocular Lens providing 3.5 x additional magnification.
Made in the USA since 1937 by Edroy Products Co., Inc.
|Lens Plate #2||1.5 x||20"|
|Lens Plate #3||1.75 x||14"|
|Lens Plate #4||2.00 x||10"|
|Lens Plate #5||2.25 x||8"|
|Lens Plate #7||2.75 x||6"|
|Lens Plate #10||3.5 x||4"|